“Join us in stopping Iran” – Netanyahu to World powers, says ongoing war is bigger than the mddle east
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has called for international support amid his country’s ongoing war with Iran, declaring that Israel is not only reshaping the Middle East but also “changing the face of the world”.
Speaking in a televised interview with Israel’s public broadcaster, Kan, on Thursday, Netanyahu said Israel’s war efforts were progressing faster than expected, just one week after the start of the unprecedented conflict with Iran.
“We are at war. I’m not going to reveal our timeline. I’m not going to tell them [the Iranians] what we’re preparing,” he said. “When you enter a war, you know when it begins, but not when it ends.”
According to Netanyahu, Israeli forces have already destroyed “more than half” of Iran’s missile launchers and are fully capable of striking “all of Iran’s nuclear facilities.”
The ongoing strikes, he said, were part of a broader mission to neutralize the Islamic Republic’s nuclear ambitions, which Israel views as an existential threat.
“I said we’re changing the face of the Middle East. Now I say we’re changing the face of the world,” Netanyahu stated.
The Israeli leader emphasized the importance of global support in the fight, adding, “All help is welcome,” in what many analysts see as a direct appeal to allies like the United States and NATO partners for more robust backing.
His comments came shortly after U.S. President Donald Trump acknowledged the possibility of American military involvement in the conflict.
Trump said he would decide “within the next two weeks” whether the U.S. would strike Iran, citing a “substantial” chance that the situation could still be resolved through negotiations.
The conflict began last week after Israel launched a wave of airstrikes targeting Iranian nuclear and military facilities.
Iran responded with a barrage of missiles and drones, escalating tensions in the region.